Push Back Pallet Racking
Push Back Pallet Racking provides high-density storage where quick and easy access is required. Pallets are loaded in to the system on to either trolleys or rollers. Pallets are pushed back by the next incoming pallet. Push back provides greater flexibility than Drive In Racking, in terms of access to individual products.
Pallets can be stored two, three, four or five pallets deep. The pallets are loaded and unloaded from the same aisle reducing truck travel distances and improving efficiency. Each pallet returns to the off load face when the previous pallet is removed.
Apex have many years experience in assisting customers in evaluating the right system/application. We have a wide range of push back pallet racking for sale. Please call for assistance if you wish to place an order.
Benefits of Push Back Pallet Racking
· Good access – quick easy access to each lane/product
· High density storage – improved use of floor space up to 80%
· Ideal for cold or chill storage – more efficient use of temperature control
· FILO system – first in last out
· Improved efficiency – pallets automatically presented to the off load face
· No special equipment required – product can be accessed by Reach, Counterbalance or Flexi/Bendi trucks